this is a great cover! i cant say which one i like more because they are both so different. but this is a very pleasant change :] good job tyler, dont listen to these haterzz :]<3
there both good ; i love em both ; but i give props to tyler so how bout you guys go listen to his album and stop listenin to his cover and talkin shit ; cause im prittty sure tyler weinrich is amazing ; so get over it
Tyler did a great job. He did what he was supposed to do, provide a different version of the song. If he covered it PERFECTLY, I would just rather listen to 3OH!3's version. Tyler's version is what I'll listen to when I want something mellow.
Although, I have to say I like 3OH!3's WANT album AND their self released songs as well, I think that I prefer the new stuff. I think there's a lot more variety and it's more professionally done. All around, they just keep growing musically and doing different stuff. However, I still live "I'm Not Coming To Your Party, and Electroshock" but WANT definately brought about some really good stuff from these guys.
well i have to say that i like tyler's better, but i listened to both, and it seems that 3OH3 just isn't my style of music, so i have to say that i like tyler's version more.
tylers was totally better than 30h!3 trying to acoustic ther own song. which is pretty sad for 30h!3 but i guess depending on what mood ur in ull listen to whichever.
it was a good cover but i agree with another comment...maybe not the best song to cover.
3oh3 PWNS! and haha who actually listens to playradioplay! ahhhh! basically a fat retard at a keyboard my dad could do that..."myspace records" watttta JOKE.
I think Tyler's version is way better. He has way better of a voice and I like the tune of it more. I had heard the 3oh3 version several times before Tyler's and thought it was okay, but ever since I listened to Tyler's version, I really REALLY like the song! =) Besides, Tyler is more amazing all around anyway.
When I heard Tyler's cover I was like, "Whoa hey now where'd that come from?... Uh, put it back on the dir-ty channel..." then I listened to 3oh!3's song again. They both have a totally different vibe and I enjoy each of them, buuuut, I'm going to say Tyler Weinrich, for the win ;) he owns at acoustic covers.
also, whoever said, "it's easier when you do it forrrrrrrr me," thank you for putting in your 10 cents. hahaha.
this is a great cover! i cant say which one i like more because they are both so different. but this is a very pleasant change :]
ReplyDeletegood job tyler, dont listen to these haterzz
:]<3
I like the cover. =]
ReplyDeleteTyler<3
ReplyDeleteTyler Weinrich for the win!
ReplyDeleteI dont think any covers really match up its like a queen cover or beatles.But on the other hand mad respect for tyler i love it!
ReplyDeletethere both good ; i love em both ; but i give props to tyler so how bout you guys go listen to his album and stop listenin to his cover and talkin shit ; cause im prittty sure tyler weinrich is amazing ; so get over it
ReplyDeletetyler foo shoo!!
ReplyDeleteTyler did a great job. He did what he was supposed to do, provide a different version of the song. If he covered it PERFECTLY, I would just rather listen to 3OH!3's version. Tyler's version is what I'll listen to when I want something mellow.
ReplyDeleteLook at all these haters surrounded Tyler everyday and T-DUB hands down
ReplyDeletei love tyllleeerrr :)
ReplyDeletetyler put a different spin on it and i think its pretty badass...im with tyler on this one...TEAM TDUB!
ReplyDeleteTyler's the man!
ReplyDeleteTyler takes it to the bank
ReplyDeletetyler is awesome stop hating HATERS :)
ReplyDeleteTylers Version rocks just as much, if not more than the original. yeah its different, but isnt it supposed to be? it is a cover
ReplyDeleteTyler W is wayyy better!
ReplyDeleteHe is a music hero!!
Hands down. 3Oh!3 is amazing, but tyler is just outta control!!!
TYLER W IS SO MUCH BETTER! You guys all talk crap because you can't do it! GO TYLER!
ReplyDeletetyler, you are freaking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I have to say I like 3OH!3's WANT album AND their self released songs as well, I think that I prefer the new stuff. I think there's a lot more variety and it's more professionally done. All around, they just keep growing musically and doing different stuff. However, I still live "I'm Not Coming To Your Party, and Electroshock" but WANT definately brought about some really good stuff from these guys.
ReplyDeletepritty sure tyler just toook thatt shitt :] tyler ftw bro
ReplyDeletety
ReplyDeletewell i have to say that i like tyler's better, but i listened to both, and it seems that 3OH3 just isn't my style of music, so i have to say that i like tyler's version more.
ReplyDeletet dubbs killed it
ReplyDelete'three oh three' is how it's pronounced.
ReplyDeletei like the cover better. only because i'm sick of 3oh!3's..
tylers was totally better than 30h!3 trying to acoustic ther own song. which is pretty sad for 30h!3 but i guess depending on what mood ur in ull listen to whichever.
ReplyDeleteit was a good cover but i agree with another comment...maybe not the best song to cover.
3oh3 PWNS!
ReplyDeleteand haha who actually listens to playradioplay! ahhhh! basically a fat retard at a keyboard my dad could do that..."myspace records" watttta JOKE.
were you going to ask for the millionaries next?
T-Duuub.
ReplyDelete=)
3oh!3 is bad ass
ReplyDeleteand who the fuck doesnt know how to prenounce it?
3 0 3 DUMBASS
I think Tyler's version is way better. He has way better of a voice and I like the tune of it more. I had heard the 3oh3 version several times before Tyler's and thought it was okay, but ever since I listened to Tyler's version, I really REALLY like the song! =) Besides, Tyler is more amazing all around anyway.
ReplyDeleteOh lord, no. I know the point of a cover is to be different from the original, but this is TOO different. Plus I just don't like this dude's voice.
ReplyDelete3OH!3 ftw.
Tyler is a sex god and one hell of a musician.
ReplyDeleteTYLER ALL THE WAY!
ReplyDeleteI love both versions but acoustic will always have my heart!
When I heard Tyler's cover I was like, "Whoa hey now where'd that come from?... Uh, put it back on the dir-ty channel..." then I listened to 3oh!3's song again. They both have a totally different vibe and I enjoy each of them, buuuut, I'm going to say Tyler Weinrich, for the win ;) he owns at acoustic covers.
ReplyDeletealso, whoever said, "it's easier when you do it forrrrrrrr me," thank you for putting in your 10 cents. hahaha.
Tyler does a better acoustic of the song than 3oh!3's acoustic. plus he is super talented.
ReplyDeleteim deaf but i would definitely do tyler before the 30h3 guys.
ReplyDeletety ty is sooo hawt!
ps. im a d00d ;)