Jack´s Mannequin is quite cool but Something Corporate is definitely the best project that Andrew has been into.
aw haha i love this video
I love how different Andrew looks now than he did back than.
soco > jacks this song is great.
I love Andrew no matter what he's doing, but I really miss SoCo. He was so young in this, I guess I forgot that. I love how often he changes his hair styles. hahah
This is such a classic. I love it. Andrew looks so young, hahah
SHERMANATOR
Diggin the drummer's classic Finch shirt.
damn it, someone beat me to the shermanator comment.shermanator aside, soco is the favorite of my life.
geeez Andrew's amazing
Don't overlook how hot the chicks are or the "Beaver Spirit" sign in the hallway.Plus, Clutch's Movielife T puts the Finch shirt to shame.
Haha. One of my favorite songs ever.
Jack´s Mannequin is quite cool but Something Corporate is definitely the best project that Andrew has been into.
ReplyDeleteaw haha i love this video
ReplyDeleteI love how different Andrew looks now than he did back than.
ReplyDeletesoco > jacks
ReplyDeletethis song is great.
I love Andrew no matter what he's doing, but I really miss SoCo.
ReplyDeleteHe was so young in this, I guess I forgot that. I love how often he changes his hair styles. hahah
This is such a classic. I love it. Andrew looks so young, hahah
ReplyDeleteSHERMANATOR
ReplyDeleteDiggin the drummer's classic Finch shirt.
ReplyDeletedamn it, someone beat me to the shermanator comment.
ReplyDeleteshermanator aside, soco is the favorite of my life.
geeez Andrew's amazing
ReplyDeleteDon't overlook how hot the chicks are or the "Beaver Spirit" sign in the hallway.
ReplyDeletePlus, Clutch's Movielife T puts the Finch shirt to shame.
Haha. One of my favorite songs ever.
ReplyDelete