awww, i miss something coroporate.not that jacks mannequin isnt incredible, but, you know..also... wtf is up with andrews hair?!! holy shit.
damn i haven't heard this song in forever! this used to be my favorite song! good times. . .
Two days of Soco in a row. Keep it coming, I say! I love this song. :)
god i miss themand the early novemberand the startingand about every other band drive-thru once had when i was in highschool
Ugh, me too.
awww, i miss something coroporate.
ReplyDeletenot that jacks mannequin isnt incredible, but, you know..
also... wtf is up with andrews hair?!! holy shit.
damn i haven't heard this song in forever! this used to be my favorite song! good times. . .
ReplyDeleteTwo days of Soco in a row. Keep it coming, I say! I love this song. :)
ReplyDeletegod i miss them
ReplyDeleteand the early november
and the starting
and about every other band drive-thru once had when i was in highschool
Ugh, me too.
ReplyDelete