Lalete come on, they were the shit then to me they turned to shit. I personaly love Dude Ranch. The next two records were alright but Dude ranch was one of those records that come out when your a freshman in highschool and it just clicked. Great song and video... these guys are coming back
Yeah, i mean: the first two albums were cool but then they went totally down with the others (the last was sooooooo crappy). I just hope people remember them from the first albums because the Blink of afterwords was total shit (and it seems that its the blink that everybody use to talk about)
I never understood why people hate post Dude Ranch Blink 182. Take Off Your Pants and Jacket is a great fucking album. It's probably my favorite Blink album and I've been listening to them since Dude Ranch came out.
Travis didn't join the band till after dude ranch and following tours. I think it was right around the time they went into the studio for Enema of the State. He was playing in the aquabats opening for blink on tour when scott was fired/quit depeands on the source. That figures that the person that like the newer albums doesn't even know that travis wasn't the orginal drummer. Not that scott was anywhere close to travis' talent level. But thats beside the point
I got into into them properly when their self titled came out, and I have to say I absolutely love that album. sadface that the bulk of the fans think it's lessthangood.
S/T wasn't less than good. It was just different. I perfer the older stuff. But I still like every record they put out. Its like record like The get up kids "on a wire" or saves the days "in reverie" it just wasn't what long time fans had thought the next record was gonna be, but hey I am all for bands not making the same record twice. So i guess its a "damned if you don't damned if you do" deal
Its funny because nowadays everyone is saying that Blink 182 was the shit. Yeah, it wasnt a bad band but it wasnt as good as people say!
ReplyDeleteLalete come on, they were the shit then to me they turned to shit. I personaly love Dude Ranch. The next two records were alright but Dude ranch was one of those records that come out when your a freshman in highschool and it just clicked. Great song and video... these guys are coming back
ReplyDeleteYeah, i mean: the first two albums were cool but then they went totally down with the others (the last was sooooooo crappy). I just hope people remember them from the first albums because the Blink of afterwords was total shit (and it seems that its the blink that everybody use to talk about)
ReplyDeleteRequest Asher Roths remix of A Milli by Lil Wayne. Song is sick!!
ReplyDeleteI never understood why people hate post Dude Ranch Blink 182. Take Off Your Pants and Jacket is a great fucking album. It's probably my favorite Blink album and I've been listening to them since Dude Ranch came out.
ReplyDeletenew blink was so much better musically and more mature.
ReplyDeletealso.
WHY WAS TRAVIS BARKER NOT IN THIS VIDEO!? DID HE DIE IN PLANE CRASH?!?!
Travis didn't join the band till after dude ranch and following tours. I think it was right around the time they went into the studio for Enema of the State. He was playing in the aquabats opening for blink on tour when scott was fired/quit depeands on the source. That figures that the person that like the newer albums doesn't even know that travis wasn't the orginal drummer. Not that scott was anywhere close to travis' talent level. But thats beside the point
ReplyDeleteHe was forced out. And he was damn good too, travis slowed down blinks style (still an amazing drummer though)
ReplyDeletei heard he hated touring... but yeah the budda record, chesire cat, and dude ranch are so raw but amamzing
ReplyDeletescott had some trouble with alcohol and was basically forced out.
ReplyDeleteand new or old, it's all blink to me. it just depends what you're in the mood for.
I got into into them properly when their self titled came out, and I have to say I absolutely love that album. sadface that the bulk of the fans think it's lessthangood.
ReplyDeleteS/T wasn't less than good. It was just different. I perfer the older stuff. But I still like every record they put out. Its like record like The get up kids "on a wire" or saves the days "in reverie" it just wasn't what long time fans had thought the next record was gonna be, but hey I am all for bands not making the same record twice. So i guess its a "damned if you don't damned if you do" deal
ReplyDeletei would die one happy son of a bitch if they came back.
ReplyDelete