hahahahahahahathis is ridic
I Request The New Clint Eastwood Movie "Grand Turino" please?Love Ya guys
i request you spell the title of the movie correct
Badass! NST ftw!
"i request you spell the title of the movie correct"It would be "correctly," but I thought the same thing.
Stupid fag hardcore bitches have to kill errything
Stupid kids that can't spell everything have to be..Well..Stupid! So stfu. gg.
the link doesnt work for me i dont know whyyyy
you're right.the link doesn't work.
nst for the winnn
hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeletethis is ridic
I Request The New Clint Eastwood Movie "Grand Turino" please?
ReplyDeleteLove Ya guys
i request you spell the title of the movie correct
ReplyDeleteBadass! NST ftw!
ReplyDelete"i request you spell the title of the movie correct"
ReplyDeleteIt would be "correctly," but I thought the same thing.
Stupid fag hardcore bitches have to kill errything
ReplyDeleteStupid kids that can't spell everything have to be..Well..Stupid! So stfu. gg.
ReplyDeletethe link doesnt work for me i dont know whyyyy
ReplyDeleteyou're right.
ReplyDeletethe link doesn't work.
nst for the winnn
ReplyDelete